This seminar is being put on by some of the best and brightest people of Northern Colorado. Featured speakers include: Christina Gressianu, Kevin Houchin, Nick Armstrong, Katrina Pfannkuch, and Ike Allen.
The workshop will be held: Thursday, December 16, 2010 from 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM (MT)
More details are available at: http://bit.ly/brandnoco
In this Work Shop you’ll learn:
- What a brand is and how it’s created
- The difference between branding, marketing, advertising and PR
- The psychological effects of colors and shapes
- Where it’s valuable to spend money on your business, and where you can save
- How to infuse your sales and marketing with joy and energy
I strongly believe in the importance of having a cohesive business identity that clearly tells the public who you are and what you do. This workshop will really help you solidify your brand so that you can put your best foot forward.
This day of learning and planning will be money well spent.
UPDATE: The awesome content from this branding workshop is now available as an E-Book with a companion Workbook at http://www.zapthegap.info
No related posts.